Print this page


Oct 31, 2019


Information for referees.

Category: General
Posted by: steven.abson

Schools and schools associations cannot use the FA's Whole Game System.

Instead, referees should use the attached forms when reporting misconduct.

When complete, the reports should be sent to the Midland Counties secretary (contact details and email can be found in the "Officers" section of the menu on the left).

Caution form  -  download by clicking here

Sending off form  -  download by clicking here